
I don't know what made Alexandria decide to write a poem about Halloween, but she did a really great job. So, here it is (typed exactly as it is written in her journal) ...
Hollow.
Ghost Ghost
look look look
it's the wich the wich the wich the wich
who comes to see you tonitht
Bones Bones
looking at Abram
with glooing eiys
Abram is screaming
donw the hall
I am saying
ha ha ha ha
A.A. Britton, April 2008
Maybe I should consider not letting her read ghost stories and watching Ghost Encounters at Mom's house. I even caught her googling the word ghost the other day. I'm guessing that this is like her New York obsession; it will stay with her, but will subside a bit with time.
2 comments:
Oh cripes, that is hilarious. She sure has it out for her little brother!
I am saying
ha ha ha ha
Such lovely imagery. The depth!!!
Post a Comment