
I hope you enjoyed your birthday despite being sick. Here is a birthday cake for you since I was a slacker today and didn't make you one.
Yesterday was a most important day. Each year I wait for the first dusk that will indicate
the approach of spring by the hum of tree frogs. It is truly my favorite sound. Last night (2/29/08) was my first tree frog symphany of this year. The harmony of an unknown amount of frogs humming perfectly as they leave their winter homes; it brings utter peace. Everyone please go outside and listen ... just stop, close your eyes and listen ... can you hear them?
the approach of spring by the hum of tree frogs. It is truly my favorite sound. Last night (2/29/08) was my first tree frog symphany of this year. The harmony of an unknown amount of frogs humming perfectly as they leave their winter homes; it brings utter peace. Everyone please go outside and listen ... just stop, close your eyes and listen ... can you hear them?
No comments:
Post a Comment