
This is a typical mid-western winter ... unpredictable and too long. I'm so tired of the cold. Tonight we turn the clocks forward one hour. Normally, this is an uplifting time with the approach of warm weather evenings. Without the warm weather the extra hour is depressing ... less sleep and a longer cold day. So, I decided to get over the doldrums of the bitterly frigid temperatures by ...
Dreaming of the BEACH!!!
Fred (my step-Dad)was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of February, so this trip takes on an even stronger importance to each of us in our own ways. He told his doctor that this trip was something he was going to do no matter what, so his chemo may have to be delayed during that time. I'm hoping for wonderful weather and an incredibly peaceful time there. I suppose we are all dreaming about the days at the beach!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment