Sunday, June 1, 2008

We're back .........


It is wonderful to be home! Although, I already miss the earth's heartbeat that is the pounding of the ocean's waves. As seen above, she might have been a wee bit hypertensive after the storm. :-)

Alexandria cried as we drove away from the beach house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled into the back seat as Steve drove us through Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills and finally Kitty Hawk. It was about that time that she started to become less stiff in my arms. How clearly I can relate to that let down feeling at the end of something wonderful. Unfortunately, she will experience that feeling many times in her life (if she's anything like her mother anyway!!).

As a follow up to the last post, I did get to see a sea turtle at the aquarium. I did not find any seahorse earrings, but I did manage to find a lovely silver seahorse necklace. I was very pleased with that short journey.


Here are some more of my favorite pictures (in no particular order) ...
Alexandria (in the security of her floating butterfly)
Abram (okay ... so maybe I caught him in a bit of a fit)










Mom (Grandee ... enjoying the show the kids were putting on in the pool for her)






Me and my girl (I swear I hear the Stevie Wonder song ... Isn't She Lovely ... everytime I look at her)

I have many other pictures to go through on the camera. I'm sure I'll have more tales to tell along the way too. See you soon!

No comments: