Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Work Blog

"Something special happens when people laugh together over something genuinely funny, and not hurtful to anyone. It's like a magic rain that showers down feelings of comfort, safety and belonging to a group."--Mary Jane Belfie




As you can see in my favorite bloggers listing, I have added a new blog. It's the one I started in April for the group I'm working with as the interim manager. The position will last until a new manager is found. Man ... it's June ... I started filling in at the beginning of April. Not to brag or even to feel sorry for myself, but I am doing three jobs right now. I'm the educator, the auditor and the interim manager for DT (Developmental Therapeutics, the earliest phase of drug development). I'm tired!! Did I mention they are one man short besides the manager in the DT group. Sigh----


Enough of that ...


Mainly I wanted to point out this important new blog. You will find that I enjoy (okay maybe it's love) telling funny stories about work. It is truly how I have stayed in this line of work for so many years. There is a strange amount of sanity, camaraderie and empowerment that comes from the humor in our ranks.

Enjoy the tales!!

No comments: