Monday, January 21, 2008
It's too cold
The good news is that we made good use of the cold weather and being inside by visiting with friends and family over the MLK Jr. weekend. Sunday night we went to my friend Julie's house for dinner. We have been friends since I was in the 4th grade. I also went to high school with both her and her husband Brent. We had not seen them in over two years, so we had some reminiscing to do. However, with each of us having children, our conversations tend to revolve around these wonderful little additions to our lives. I had poorly neglected my friendship with Julie, but amazingly it felt as if no time had gone by once we were together again. I suppose there are some friendships that will always be strong and feel natural. It was great to see them both again. The kids had a wonderful time playing together. I will post pictures, once I get them on disk. I will try to make sure we don't let so much time pass by before we get together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment