Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

Kellie Pickler was the opening act. I like a few of her songs, but must admit I was a bit skeptical ... I was wrong!!! She was so much fun.




TAYLOR was so beautiful, young and humble. How fun to see someone who is still so pure in every effort. It was wonderful and honestly one of the best concerts I have ever attended.







The concert was so touching, fun and youthful all at the same time. I love that I was able to enjoy Alexandria's first concert with her. I love that Taylor Swift is such a positive and joyful role model for young girls. It was one of the best days, one of those rare moments life grants you, a day when tears come to your eyes because of the joy ...










Alexandria, Katie and Kampbell







Mom & Alexandria









Katie & Julie

No comments: